Wal-Mart Stepping Their Game Up

12.24.2009

So, I was in the big box of Wal-Mart the other day and was pleasantly surprised by what I saw: cute clothes! I know, I know. I know what you're thinking. Who buys clothes at Wal-Mart? But there is no shame in the game of clothes. I believe you can find the cutest things for the best deals at the most random places. Anyway, Wal-Mart may be notorious for ugly clothes, but Miley Cyrus and Max Azria (BCBG) are apparently changing that. They have collaborated to make an exclusive Wal-Mart brand that features trendy clothes with price tags of no more than $20. AMAZING!


I'm not a fan of Cyrus (she's acting quite grown for a 16 yr old), but it was definitely a smart business move on her part to collaborate with such a huge family-friendly chain.

I still ♥ Target better though.

P.S. Why aren't there any Wal-Marts in Boston!?
P.P.S. The dresses are too short--made for girls with no butts and long legs.

0 comments: