What is everyone doing that I'm not?

12.21.2009

Refresh. Refresh. Wait 30 minutes. Refresh. Wait 20 minutes. Check email. Refresh.


I've been anxiously waiting for my grades. I worked harder than I ever have this semester and I expect to reap the rewards, but so far, it's not happening.

I've only received two grades. One great, one unexpectedly bad. I'm pretty sure I am getting an awesome grade in another class, but the other one I'm awaiting is questionable.

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET A's IN COLLEGE?

I see all these people bragging about 4.0's and it makes me think: If they can, why can't I? Is it because there is a supposed grade deflation at BU? Am I studying the wrong way? Am I simply an average student? I studied for my exam five days in advance to avoid cramming. I wrote my essay three days in advance to avoid sloppiness. I receive mediocre, according to my standards, results.

My goal this semester was to bump up my GPA to 3.0. A THREE POINT OH. Striving for a perfect four point would have ended in misery. On to next semester I guess.

At least I still have five semesters left of college.

UPDATE:
My questionable grade is no longer a question. The answer is great! Woot woot.
AND I reached my goal. :-D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

read this..it will answer some questions lol....

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/06/07/education/07education.html?_r=3