Playing with Makeup

5.13.2010

I'm obsessed. My secret splurge. Pretty, pretty everywhere.

Matte. Mineral. Shimmer. Shiny.
Glossy, classy. Funk and spunk.

I'm in love with make-up. And sadly, I don't play enough with it.

I'm self-conscious to wear crazy makeup during the day and I don't go out enough to play. I need to change this--both the self-consciousness and the not-going-out-enough.

Today, I felt inspired. I did make-up on my mom and then myself. Here's some pictures!




I blended an eye shadow from Cover Girl called "Snow Blossom" with a springy bright green that I purchased in Puerto Rico last summer.

Here I used "Honey Lust" by MAC. It's a very messy eyeshadow; it's basically glitter in a compact. 'Twas a mistake. It was the first MAC eyeshadow I ever bought, a random pick. I then used a turquoise kohl eyeliner from L'Oreal HIP.

I need a better camera. These pictures don't capture the makeup well. More to come!






0 comments: