The Return of Ivi Mo.

5.13.2010

It's been awhile.


(Cue "It's Been Awhile" by Staind).

I survived the craziest semester of my college career. It was worse than appendicitis during mid-terms. Worse than a messy breakup in the beginning of a semester. Worse than feeling lonely in a huge school. I made it...with a prospective trip to Peru in July, the presidency of a club, new meaningful friends, and a 3.58. I made it.

But now, I'm back home. Unemployed. Without a license. I feel like a 2008 college grad.

Perhaps I'll do a little soul-searching. A little Twittering. Some Googling. A dash of Facebooking.

I'll unleash secret magic powers I never knew I had in the kitchen. I'll become an artist of make-up. A guru of coffee. Possibilities are endless. I just have to get up from this bed.

0 comments: